Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
I just tried with 50 on the Recordlimit and it still crashed....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
No, I tried that already. I removed the Row Total and it still crashed. No real reason for Summari......

Discussion Topic  Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi everyone - I've searched "agent crash" on Focal Point and haven't seen this particular case, so I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem passing alphanumeric in drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thank you all so much for coming to the rescue! The .EVAL solution worked (you're a gem, Pat), but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem passing alphanumeric in drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
I copied your code and pasted it into the parent and child report before the TABLE request and this ......

Here's the parent report: TABLE FILE INVOICE_DATA SUM GROSS_EXT/D12.2CM AS 'Gross Sales' ......

Discussion Topic  Problem passing alphanumeric in drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
I've got an A1 formatted field, ORDER_CLASS_CODE, in a SQL table that numeric fields have also been ......

Discussion Topic  SQL Time Stamp is changing on cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi - just wondering what could possibly make this particular problem occur...or if anyone else has r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Function for getting right two characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thank you all so much. I like the idea of creating a function, Tony, I think I'm going to try it. ......

Discussion Topic  Function for getting right two characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Is there a function in WebFocus, like there is in Excel, where you can request characters at the far......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
You are so wonderful....thank you for your help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
I'm very sorry, I wasn't trying to offend or frustrating. I didn't realize you were requesting the ......

Actually, Francis - you're close. The top example is what I'm getting....the bottom example is what......

Ok, I hope this makes sense... I originally built the report and it came out like this in excel: ......

Thank you so much for your reply, but I have a question. Doesn't that make two separate reports? I......

Discussion Topic  Grouping Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
OK, I know I know the answer to this, but I'm going crazy. I need to group some across data, follow......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hello to all FPers - I'm a new poster, although I've enjoyed MANY of your tips/tricks/code and I jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't change packed format to decimal on BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Y'know, I had a sneaky suspicion that's what was going on, but thanks so much for confirming....

Discussion Topic  Can't change packed format to decimal on BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Am I just doing something stupid or has anyone else had an issue changing the format of a packed fie......

» Refine Search
» New Search