Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  MRUSERLOG - What's it all about? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Some of your requirements you can do in one -SET command. Take a look at this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If the column is defined as HYYMDS in the Master, you will have to add Time to the Dialogue Manager ......

What do you mean by "'formatting' on the date"? Which date, the Dialogue Manager variable or the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP500: same .fex, different database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is it possible that the http500 is caused by a timeout rather than by a memory problem?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirecting LOG and TRACE files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Paul, For Client traces: WF Admin Console (http://server-name/ibi_html/wfconsole.htm) > Configurati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting a "nonconvertible hexidecimal column" to English from an AS400 DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with ODBC connections, hopefully someone else will be able to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting a "nonconvertible hexidecimal column" to English from an AS400 DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What DBMS are you talking about, Oracle, DB2? As far as my knowledge goes, "AS400" is a computer pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field format in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This sounds completely different than your original question. It is quite possible that the data ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field format in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
A Dnn.n field should display as nn.n in HTM, PDF, EXL2K, it won't be transformed to an integer unles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to Open the CSS Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Open from where? MRE? Developer Studio pointing to your MRE environment? I'm not having any trouble......

Discussion Topic  RE: What features saved in an Excel Template will apply to wf output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I know this won't help at all, but I was a FUSE yesterday and it was mentioned that a lot of people ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD Function Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You may be able to define a A100 field and then apply the function to the defined field: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD Function Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The issue is with the A100V columns - I don't think some of the string functions work well with vari......

Are the SITEADDRESS columns 100 characters? I don't think this will make a difference, but try chan......

Just out of curiosity, did something get upgraded recently - WebFOCUS, SQL Server?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ORA 01741 ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't understand "update it in the metadata of WF". The SQL you're showing me is the SQL of the Or......

Discussion Topic  RE: ORA 01741 ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Of course you are "getting the same error" - the trace won't solve the problem, but it will show you......

Have you tried turning WF SQL Tracing on to see what's being passed to Oracle?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Administration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tom, this sounds like a great idea. I saw a quick demo of Dashboard ViewBuilder 7.6 and really didn'......

» Refine Search
» New Search