Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheets: 33 is the magic number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
-HTMLFORM BEGIN <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Report Viewer</TITLE> <link rel="sty......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, I don't have 7.1.3 and I haven't seen the behaviour you describe - doesn't sound good!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is exactly what I was looking for: ......

Well, I'm halfway there. The section "How to Enable Validation and Control of Variables" of "Chapter......

Jennifer, Thank you for the link. It would be nice if the Admin Console online Help page (Editing ......

I thought it could be something set in the Custom Settings of the Admin Console. There appears to be......

I'd like to know the URL within the current FEX, to display in a Heading for instance, or to write i......

Discussion Topic  Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How do you pass the URL of the current WebFOCUS request to a Dialog Manager variable? I imagine thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF FORMAT EFFECT ON CONCATENATED STRINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I used the CAR file to test this out and it seems to work as expected: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Hold file from stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What do you mean "with the help of stack file"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML for launching a Maintain application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: AVE.FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
See Tech Support case 12722036....

Discussion Topic  RE: AVE.FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seems to work for me: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report against user.htm? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Trav, Thanks for the user.htm Master. I will add it to my MRE reporting arsenal. Cheers, Ffancis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Information Storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Trav, I'm glad that the Master for the MRE domain HTML file came in handy. That was an expensive f......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to insert a blank line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
ON 1ST_BY_FIELD SKIP-LINE...

Discussion Topic  RE: Search Domain for string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am assuming that iSeries is UNIX based. Unless you have a mapped drive on your windows workstatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If it's not in HTML, what is it in? Can it be controlled by JavaScript? If so, you could use JS to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down Only If.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

» Refine Search
» New Search