Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get adaptor names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Thank you! It helped me ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to get adaptor names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hi, Is there a way to find out valid adaptor names in a particular server in WebFOCUS environment.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to handle special characters in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
hi Alan, Thank you! when i try the below code: -REPEAT :Loop FOR &Count FROM 33 TO 255; -SET &Cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to handle special characters in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hi, Thank you for the above 2 suggestions! But I am not sure how to go ahead with making the NLS s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to handle special characters in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hi, I am working on a french report which has many alphabets with grave accent in it. The French l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to use EDAMAIL for email body (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hello Kathryn, Thank you for replying on this! we are actually 7.6.9....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to use EDAMAIL for email body (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hello, I have used EDAMAIL for sending report as an email attachment. However I was not able to us......

Discussion Topic  Error handling for compound report terminating error when web focus down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hello, I am facing a compound report terminating error in one of my report, specially when webfocu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] update existing database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hi, I have to update a focus file! ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] update existing database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
Hi, I have to track run time and date of a file, and keep updating that focus hold file after every ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to pass a variable in calender( in html) if the variable is in javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
i have created a XML file for calender! the calender code first checks for the value of radio button......

Discussion Topic  how to pass a variable in calender( in html) if the variable is in javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
I have to create launch page wherein depending on the selection of radi buttons i have to change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to trace the run time and date of fex file in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
thanks for the reply! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to trace the run time and date of fex file in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
yeah! it is working! ......

yes! Very correctly guessed! The feed file forms the input for the fex file which generates the rep......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to trace the run time and date of fex file in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prajakta
I have to design a date module which can track the run time and date of a feed file in webfocus. Is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search