Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Universe in BO and Joiner in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
There is a Business View in WebFOCUS that is more efficient than a bunch of JOINs. See the Describin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Text Search Utility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I see some discussion on using various text string search programs. I've used findstr_cmd. But what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WebFOCUS NVL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
That technique did not work. See this post that does work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WebFOCUS NVL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Sorry. I hope to test this by the end of the week....

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WebFOCUS NVL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there a corresponding function to the SQL, NVL function? I see a COALESCE, but it appears to be o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill Down causes Agent to Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Well its working, but I'm not sure why or how. Setting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill Down causes Agent to Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Yea Team. Narrowing the code seemed to do the trick. I qualify it only because I was having an issue......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drill Down causes Agent to Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I have a drill down that passes 2 variables and a field to the detail report. When the data in the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Put data in a field when the cross referenced row is MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks Tom for your help and quick response. I appreciate it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Put data in a field when the cross referenced row is MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Well all that I get. What I don't understand is why I need to create a hold file to do the DEFINE/CO......

Awesome. Thanks Tom. But why does it work? If I use 2 unique names in the NEW_LOC file it also works......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Put data in a field when the cross referenced row is MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I am trying to create a field that contains either the data in a field from the cross referenced fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel/pdf and back button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I am re-opening this becasue what I have is not working. I thought the code in the previous post wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Tom, FYI the SPRIDEN_CHANGE_IND is a NULL field. Checking for blanks or '' will not find the record......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about multiple subheads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
See the chapter 'Creating Free Form Reports' in the Focus for xxx Creating Reports manual....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about multiple subheads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Free Form reports is part of Focus/WebFOCUS. PPP works with Dev. Studio so that may not help....

Can Free Form reports help? Or look into the Pixel Perfect Painter. See the Technical Memo TM4656...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COUNT and PRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks. That's what I'll do. For others looking at this this: ON COUNTRY SUBHEAD " " "COUNTRY: ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COUNT and PRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
There are 4 cars in ENGLAND but only 3 are getting counted. Italy is like that too. If I run this it......

You're right Ginny that is what I want; however, that is 2 seperate reports. If I output to PDF or E......

» Refine Search
» New Search