Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (611 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: integrating PHP and Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
you can modify your querystring with PHP and href into a webfocus report, but if you're using Truste......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: frustratingly slow! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Tony, clear as a bell! thanks! Thank you, everyone else who chimed in. Some days just leave me wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: frustratingly slow! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I really was ranting, and I've cooled off a bit now, though I still feel pretty lousy when folks cit......

Discussion Topic  frustratingly slow! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've gone to the trouble to develop an html form that loads a list of 5000 customers or so, and chai......

Discussion Topic  RE: olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
thanks Francis! unfortunately, it didn't work. first line of my fex is now -TYPE WEBFOCUS CGIVAR WF_......

Discussion Topic  RE: olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've checked server logs and traces, and found nothing of consequence. It's so obvious, I know some......

Discussion Topic  olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a fex that was coded entirely without the GUI, and it results in an agent crash whenever OLAP......

Discussion Topic  How to call MRE from an asp page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I've gotten a very simple ASP page together (asp classic) and I'd like to know how you link your but......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing values as 'global'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
jgolena: You're all over it! that's exactly what we do, except we're using the FOC_NONE to our adv......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing values as 'global'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
i think the && variable is what I'm looking for. You fellas are GREAT!...

Thank you for the reply Tony A. Could you clear this up for a newbie? ......

I'm still struggling with this... is it common to drill down three levels in the same fex, where the......

Discussion Topic  RE: using HTML forms to supply large amounts of info to fex's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
tony: the ASP idea seems valid. The only issue I'm running into with that idea is how to call the .......

Discussion Topic  using HTML forms to supply large amounts of info to fex's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a list of about 5,000 customers assigned to about 100 salespeople, and I'd like to create a f......

Discussion Topic  OMITS in DM code causes performance issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
delete this post. the issue turned out to be an infinite goto loop....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to optimize Chained drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
Talk to your DBA, see if they can put a performance monitor on the IBI user, then load your page. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to optimize Chained drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
what you're talking about is basic query optimization. What database are you running?...

Discussion Topic  Filtering a listbox based on a few character user input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have quite a listbox full of a few hundred customers. It has been requested that we create a text......

Discussion Topic  sorting values in a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
I have a list of a few hundred customers in a list box. Is there any way to put these customers in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique link using JDE adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jason K.
using sql passthru... select A.CODE, A.ORDER, MAX(A.NAME), SUM(B.COST) FROM mylibrary......

» Refine Search
» New Search