Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bottom of PDF Border gets eaten (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks for the reply njsden....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Bottom of PDF Border gets eaten (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks Severus.snape! I have tried both of this but no use....

Discussion Topic  Bottom of PDF Border gets eaten (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
I have several PDF reports that run across several pages and the bottom-line gets eaten on all the p......

Discussion Topic  Repost caster TASK Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Hi, We have a SAP shop here. We have several JOBS setup in the Report Caster. Everything runs just......

Discussion Topic  Synonym on SAP R/3 View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
We are trying to create a synonym for an SAP R/3 View. It is a view that on a couple of transparent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thankyou Tony and Frank. I will try these options and see how it goes. DR....

Discussion Topic  Report on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Hi, I have a PDF report that I need to print the results in multiple lines. some thing like below......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAPTURE DECIMAL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by dreddy_23
Thank you PIIPSTER....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  CAPTURE DECIMAL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by dreddy_23
Hi, I am having difficulty capturing the decimal values in my result. For example, If the value i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster Print & E-mail in single run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks for the reply Prarie and Darin. DR....

Discussion Topic  Report caster Print & E-mail in single run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Hi, I am trying to find if theree is a way that I can set up the report caster to send the report t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster to Printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks Darin, never thought of it. First option seem to be a better one for me. Dayakar....

Discussion Topic  Report caster to Printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
I am trying to send report directly from Report Caster to a printer which is fine. But I need to sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: column title wrapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Thanks Francis for your time. It was working fine till HTML. When I convert it to PDF again it is co......

Discussion Topic  RE: column title wrapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Yes, I tried. Still I am getting the same error message...

I am sorry the above style sheet is working fine. But I am getting the mentioned error when I am add......

Took a while to get back to this as other bugs took priority. I tried this, but consistently receive......

Discussion Topic  column title wrapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
I have ACROSS and BY fields together like in below code. I have used SEQUENCE to wrap 'CURR YTD UNIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBHEAD Backcolor in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dreddy_23
Tony, Thank you very much, It worked fine. I tried COLSPAN before but I guess HEADALIGN=BODY is what......

» Refine Search
» New Search