Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alter Subtotal Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
will try ...thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alter Subtotal Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a report. It has Dept going down the page and years going across. Dollars are reported undern......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REPORT CASER DISTRIBUTION LIST In Version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
thanks Kathyrn...I was just trying to think ahead... the thought being that it might be nice to have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REPORT CASER DISTRIBUTION LIST In Version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Anyone? The distribution list controls how the data is bursted. Can you have multiple lists asscoi......

I noticed I could Ctl+Click multiple lists but it only brings in the last one selected....?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] REPORT CASER DISTRIBUTION LIST In Version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
can you assign multiple distribution lists to a task???? We are bursting a report using Report Cast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Any chance I can do this without appends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
***CLOSED AWESOME!!!! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Any chance I can do this without appends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a straight forward report. It shows months trended ACROSS with a column for Actual, Budget an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grand Total Percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
****CLOSED thanks..I had no luck with the last two offerings...leaving my code as is...we have some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grand Total Percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
When I turn on Grand totals (across and down), it is the subtotals and grand totals that appear in t......

Ahhhhh! No, its not working. As my cubemate just pointed out...the total columns for the rows are n......

Ok, I tried commenting out the ON TABLE ROW-TOTAL AS TOTAL line. Now it works. Can some explain wha......

Tried the above...see code below...it had no effect. To be specific, I get my months going across s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Grand Total Percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I posted some code a week or so ago. I was reporting BadDebt, Charges and a Percentage of the two tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotal with Percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
*****CLOSED I actualyy got it working this way: TABLE FILE HOLDMERGE SUM HOLDMERGE.HOLDMERG.B......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotal with Percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a fex that shows Group, Department, BadDebt, Charges and Percenatge. Percenatge is a compute......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you divide a packed by a decimal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Yes, it needed to be a compute. I thought my HOLD tables would have yeilded a single row by the time......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can you divide a packed by a decimal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
The code below runs fine but yeilds: 0.00 for every PERCENTAGE value. BADDEBT is a P20.2 field CH......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
btw, the code gets further..I now get a more helpfull error message: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 47......

» Refine Search
» New Search