Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (218 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Automatically printing PDFs generated with Caster jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
I apologize if this is an off-topic, but the issue relates to Caster output and I wanted to see if a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract the all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Like the error says ..... Files being JOIN'ed should be pre-sorted on the Join-field. Please resort......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to display graph and report side by side in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
I am not able to find/recollect where I read about this technique, but here is what I vaugely rememb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing an MRE fex from an external HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Thank you for your extended suggestions Waz & Susannah. I would sure prefer to have the id/pw being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing an MRE fex from an external HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
The trick in the URL format above, is to have the log-in parameters towards the front of the list. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Executing an MRE fex from an external HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Can someone please advise on how I can Call a parameter driven MRE fex when a user clicks on a Java ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Advanced Debuggin Techniques (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Mayor - Did you try SET XRETRIEVAL=OFF ? This will cause the execution to check for most syntax,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How can i get Dashboard user credentials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Did you try &IBIC_user ? In anycase, the user-id is available as one of the session variables. Just......

Discussion Topic  RE: dashboard asks for server login after user login is done (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
One other situation when I saw a similar problem was when the the report being executed was pointed ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer position in Jackson,MS (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by BlueZone
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi is seeking to fill a WebFOCUS Developer position. We offer ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you e-mail from the mainframe? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
We use the following technique to send emails from within a mainframe focexec - #1 - Write final h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
If you are talking about referencing them in stylesheets, you could also try the FIELD=Px notation, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of record to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
I am not really sure if it is worth even considering opening such a huge file in Excel. But if you g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Un-Intended Space-lines in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
And for those of you who have not heard about this PAGEMATRIX option, check out the comment-lines at......

Discussion Topic  Un-Intended Space-lines in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Can someone please help me with the following formatting issue ? I am generating a phone-directory ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
To clarify, our issues with the HTML tool are training related (or lack there of). I am sure we will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
Tom - We just started using DevStuido, so I am having a hard time weeding out all those extra parms......

Tom - If you use some kind of a javascript function to submit your form, then add this line to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ampersand in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
In the example above, make sure you use the strong concatenation symbol (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ampersand in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BlueZone
One work around would be to define or -SET the ampersand as a variable and concatenate the variable ......

» Refine Search
» New Search