Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  IMAGE in Page Header works for PDF not HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
When I put an Image in the Page Header and I generate the report in PDF the Image comes out where I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MicroFocus Cobol Batch Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
We are getting off the mainframe - and putting our jobs in the midrange. I still need to run my foce......

Discussion Topic  RE: MicroFocus Cobol Batch Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
What i'm looking for is how to run JCL pointing to a focexec. Does focus have load libraries on wind......

Discussion Topic  MicroFocus Cobol Batch Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Has any one used Focus with MicroFocus Cobol Jobs. We are moving our mainframe production jobs to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
never got the code from mgrackin - can you please ask him/her to send it to jabramow@mtahq.org with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph Bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
When the customer prints out the graph in color the bars look great but print in black and white som......

Discussion Topic  BYTOC NOT WORKING IN 7.6.4 USING EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I HAVE A PROCEDURE THAT WORKED IN 7.6.2 THAT USES BYTOC WITH EXL2K. I UPGRADED TO 7.6.4 AND IT DOESN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension Builder - Not Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
that is true what you said - my question is why can't I get it to work as the mini-demo shows. The m......

Discussion Topic  Dimension Builder - Not Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I am using WebFocus 7.6.4 and when I right click on the master files and click NEW, I get the follow......

Discussion Topic  Saving graph as PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I thought that IBI was working on saving a graph as a PDF and this was suppose to be out with 7.6.3 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2000 Formula - Focus usiing wrong cells for totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
IBI - DO YOU HAVE A FIX FOR THIS? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM? IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FIX, WHEN DO Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2000 Formula - Focus usiing wrong cells for totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Here is the code - according to the customer, when he uses skip-line the problem occurs, with out sk......

Discussion Topic  Excel 2000 Formula - Focus usiing wrong cells for totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
When I change my report from excel 2000 to excel 2000 formula, my total numbers go wrong. The reaso......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtiotal on alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I want the total number of 'X's in the column otherwise I have to create a subfoor for the compute f......

Discussion Topic  subtiotal on alpha field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I have an alpha field which contains 'X', i need tp know how many 'X's I have in each column. How do......

Discussion Topic  how to get logo on html page to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
I can see the logo on the html page but when I run it on the server - it doesn't show up. whats the......

Discussion Topic  Cybermation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
Does Cybermation (scheduling product on the Unix box - from Computer Associates) work with WebFocus.......

Discussion Topic  Access rights on the PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
What access rights do you need on the PC when you install WebFocus and what access rights do you nee......

Discussion Topic  tabpageno IN A FOOTING FOR A GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay
How do I include the tabpageno in a fooring for a graph Using webfocus 7.6.1 on client only...

» Refine Search
» New Search