Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Exclusion Left Join Filter Define in Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Hello All, I am currently defining different synonyms to be used as data sources and have all of my......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Synonym Metadata Help: Translate Tinyint without define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
So basically I am defining a new synonym from a table. One field is a tinyint where 0 = No and 1 = Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Actual/Usage Date Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
If I keep the miliseconds property I change the format however I want. The problem seems to rounding......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Actual/Usage Date Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Sybase IQ is the DB. Usage and Actual are Both HYYMDm by default when I create the synonym. If I le......

I did not modify the actual (well i did try changing AFTER I received to error message to see if it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] Actual/Usage Date Format Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
So I am defining a new synonym to use with infoassist. I want the usage of the date fields to be mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]: Adding Categories/Dimensions for InfoAssist Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Awesome. Thanks for the information....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]: Adding Categories/Dimensions for InfoAssist Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
I have a table that has pre processed and prepped various data. This data has various dimensions li......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Appstudio Crashes In HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Everytime I make even the smallest html change as I click on the parameters tab my appstudio crashes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store MIN.Field Value as a Parameter value to be used later on down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
I had the &NETWORTH in my code the variable was just blank in the output code. Okay so once i added......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store MIN.Field Value as a Parameter value to be used later on down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Martin That code does not seem to be setting the variable as desired. That as statement doesn't see......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Store MIN.Field Value as a Parameter value to be used later on down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
As the title describes I have a set of data in a compound document that will be used in one report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Reports From One Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Eric, I think there is some confusion since i was trying to respond to two people at the same time.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Reports From One Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Dave, You are the man! Hold file and test report are now working. Thank you very much!...

Thanks Jr & Dave. Jr what Dave said is the problem with that as I have 25 users who will run this s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Reports From One Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I am in the midst of creating a compound document in Appstudio. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Specify Report when referencing Procedure in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
When to go to create an HTML page or document, you add a report to the canvas. When you right click......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Specify Report when referencing Procedure in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
I have multiple sql reports in a .fex procedure. When I go to reference a report on a doc or html p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Submit Button Text in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
Possibly the dumbest question ever but I can't find an answer. In appstudio, i added a button to my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unchecked Check Box Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SAI_Ryan
So i found a solution. Apparently if you leave work frustrated and come back the next day and run it......

» Refine Search
» New Search