Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  slow join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm having issues again with a join processing slowly. When I do this join my query slows right dow......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT and HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
A coworker just noticed something. Excel is bringing the datetimestamp in as mins and second format......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT and HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
The format should be 2006/10/31 08:58:13.943000 What is showing up in exl is 58:13.9. If I save it t......

I found that the data is fine if opened in ultra-edit, notepad and MS access. It only appears funny......

Discussion Topic  COMT and HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I am converting a date to be alpha. In excel, html, pdf it works great. When I put it to COMT, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: processing time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thanks Francis, that worked. I was able to see the sql by changing the output to html and doing the......

Discussion Topic  RE: processing time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Well, I tried doing the sqltrace and all the other commands I was suggested to do but I couldn't fin......

I plan to work on this tomorrow. I had an install today for another application, so I didn't have t......

Using WHERE ( STARTDATE GE DT(2006-09-01 00:00:00) ) AND ( STARTDATE LE DT(2006-09-30 23:59:59) ); w......

Discussion Topic  processing time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I am having a problem with this one report running too slowly. I don't know if I'm able to speed it......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I couldn't find my notes or recreate the problem, but I could have sworn I had a similar problem yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] exl2k - xht filetype and opening saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We realize that we can do that, but we have thousands of customers and they won't remember/notice to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] exl2k - xht filetype and opening saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I tried that earlier today and it didn't work. Do I need to reboot (I didn't reboot)....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] exl2k - xht filetype and opening saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have an issue that if we create a report in exl2k, it will open and display fine in excel. If af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Graph within REPEAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Yes. I do the following: ON GRAPH SAVE AS TWRRGR&COUNT FORMAT SVG To display in PDF, use: TYPE=R......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC 3251 AND 3202 WHEN HOLDING A GRAPH AS GIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
try doing the graph without putting it to a hold file to see if it displays the error. Whenever the......

Discussion Topic  RE: txt file as input or other suggestion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm getting data now. I put in a filedef and also changed the format of the file to .dat Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: txt file as input or other suggestion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I'm trying the filedef statement now. The not in list is much bigger. So, that wasn't an option....

Discussion Topic  txt file as input or other suggestion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We happen to have a list of accounts that we need to have in our where statement that are in the tho......

Discussion Topic  RE: csv format - field length greater than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
the business thinks the problem has been around for a while and they just haven't noticed it. We do......

» Refine Search
» New Search