Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Maintain Form XML ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave While it could be the form, it could also be something in the code. There could be special c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Database Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Morning Richard This error means that you are trying to Maintain a file that is currently being co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Maintain DROPDOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok - The problem is, you are loading your combo box using the same box's BLUR trigger. BLUR means, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Maintain DROPDOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
First let me assume that you have HTMLSTK declared as something like: COMPUTE HTMLSTK.HTML/A200: A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain form control with width of 100% of browser window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We document that the way to apply a stylesheet to a form is with: form.cssname = "myfile.css" To a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Currently, Maintain ONLY supports Upper Case Master files. There is a new feature underway that wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Is there a way to code onload trigger for page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Here is the syntax on an OnLoad.JS file: var OriginalOnload = document.body.onload; document.body......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John It is very limited but it does seem that you have to have the hard coded path to the drive. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I would have bet that this wasn't possible. And, I'm really not sure of the ramifications, but here......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Deployment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We would still create the Winforms files. The Winforms are used at runtime. The XML is just for de......

Discussion Topic  Maintain Deployment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
All When creating a Maintain application with forms, XML code gets added to the bottom of the MNT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain - testing date field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Morning Dave, I have a technique that always works for me. Some of the other ways, testing for ei......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to update multi-path with Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Charlotte I just reviewed the code that you are using to update multiple paths in the Master and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to update multi-path with Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Charlotte In order to update multiple paths, you need to have multiple stacks and the keys to A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John If I set a link to the body or heading of an HTMLTable, and a clicklink trigger and then use:......

Discussion Topic  RE: ActiveX control in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Some files were changed to stop this message from occuring. If you are not running the most current......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Press Spacebar or enter to activate this control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ved One thing. This fix was for Maintain only. They changed the way the grid was implemented. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Press Spacebar or enter to activate this control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Good Morning Ved By programming fix, I meant a fix from our programmers. To be honest I am not 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firefox vs. IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
As Brian mentions we having been testing Maintain in other browsers such as Opera and Safari. Any p......

Discussion Topic  RE: FocCount behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Gentlemen I can explain the reaon for this, but I agree that the behavior is not great. The reaso......

» Refine Search
» New Search