Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Average In Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
That is exactly what I am looking for! Thank you so much!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Average In Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
I have a report that has costs and averages in each row, and a total at the bottom of the report. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down In IFrame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Thank you very much, Navaneeth! TARGET='NEW' worked like a charm!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down In IFrame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Please excuse my ignorance, but would that be in the resource layout page? I placed the code in the......

Discussion Topic  Drill Down In IFrame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
I have created a resource layout page with a graph within an iframe that can drill down to a report,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding The Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
EDIT()!!!! Thank you so much! Works like a charm....

Discussion Topic  Finding The Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
I need to find out what the current fiscal year is within a define, but I keep getting the following......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph - Two Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Tony, I tried it, but the report is still blank with the URL for status as %20. I am starting to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph - Two Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
My code above gave me the URL result of &PROD=Unleaded&STATUS=217.00& (217.00 is the unit count). S......

***Bump*** Any ideas? Thanks again!...

Discussion Topic  Pie Graph - Two Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
I have a pie graph that I am trying to link to a report passing two parameters: main_product and sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down Only If.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Thanks, Francis. I tried it, but Dev Studio still changes it to the following: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down Only If.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Anyone have any ideas on how to do this via the GUI? Thanks!!...

Thanks, Susannah. I am using Dev Studio and I put the following: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N14, ......

Discussion Topic  Drill Down Only If.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
In WebFOCUS 5.2.6, is it possible to create a drill down only if the field is equal to a particular ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
What I am trying to do, in Dev Studio, is call a master file from the Resource Layout tool in a dyna......

Discussion Topic  SQL Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Is there a way to code a master file to use SQL? If so, is there any examples I can follow? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  Sum Based On Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jmcgeorge
Dev Studio 5.2; I am creating a report, and I have 2 columns: Class and Mileage. I want to add thr......

» Refine Search
» New Search