Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Tony, Thanks so much. That is the coolest thing. And it works! You are my hero. Joan...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I did, but it does not seem to make any difference. No matter what, the prompt displays the dates s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I'm wondering it it's possible to get the values that display with a descending sort instead of an a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why won't search do a literal string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Happened back to look at this... Try it yourself. Go to "Advanced Search". Type GET DATA in the Ex......

Discussion Topic  Why won't search do a literal string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I can't get a search on Focal Point Forum to actually look for what I'm asking for. It turns "No HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change MR message "No Html Output!" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Glenda, Thanks for the additional idea for a way to handle zero record results sets in a fex. I'll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change MR message "No Html Output!" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Wow! I had no idea what I had started. So to summarize: I can change the message/behavior for all......

OK, I found how to use the EMPTYREPORT command in an MR Reporting Object. Open the Reporting Obje......

Where would I add this in the Reporting Object?...

Discussion Topic  Change MR message "No Html Output!" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Does anyone know if there is a way to cause a report that returns no records, run from a Reporting O......

Discussion Topic  Processing WebFOCUS Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
In Managed Reporting 7.6.1, when I run a report from the Report Assistant, the results browser windo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security Problem: DBAFILE or WFTRANSINOUT Plug-in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
It is great to get such good responses so quickly! I need to have some time to absorb the dhagen in......

Discussion Topic  Security Problem: DBAFILE or WFTRANSINOUT Plug-in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I have a problem where I need to implement some logic that uses value-based security that exists alr......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard getting Error 19101 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
This is for a problem we were about to post, but finally (after hours of work) figured out. We're p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Got error: "Unknown error occurred. Agent on reporting server EDASERVE may have crashed. Please inve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Synonym Editor not working in new 7.6.1 install (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Thanks for all your ideas. We have just upgraded the server to 7.6.1 and have installed the hotfi......

Discussion Topic  Synonym Editor not working in new 7.6.1 install (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
We just upgraded to WF 7.6.1. When I try to view a master file in the "Synonym Editor", I get the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate Users for one Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
So if you had 100 users, you have to re-create the 100 users on the new server?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate Users for one Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
There is an MR Extract utility - but it seems to only get out user data in order to create reports. ......

Discussion Topic  Migrate Users for one Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I'm trying to figure out how to migrate users for only one Domain from one server to another. The s......

» Refine Search
» New Search