Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (484 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Difference b/w dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai, I am trying to find 2 dates using today's date. For example today is Monday, March 8th. I need......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Burst feature - Report caster question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Is that possible? But those 2 users are not in the report. So report will not be distributed to them......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Burst feature - Report caster question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai all.. I am working on a report caster job for a report. Report has sort field which is userid.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] time from HYYMDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Francis how can that be converted to I11 format? EDIT does not work on this and even define too..?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] time from HYYMDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
thanks francis.it worked..:-)...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] time from HYYMDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai all I have a date field in HYYMDS format. I am able to extract date from it in YYMD format usin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Join multiple columns to 1 column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai all.. I have a situation like this. My first table has 4 columns and say it has values A,B,C,D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACCORDION reports - customization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Not a problem Ginny. I dont see much about this feature in the documentation too.do you have any? T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACCORDION reports - customization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Ginny, The feature is very good. Thanks for that. After I doubleclick the image, pop window comes ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] XML and javascript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai I have a report showing hierarchy. If I display it in XML format, is there any way to read the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Match hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Waz is right. Even o/p is 0 rows, master will be created. Run the 1st part separately and try checki......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACTIVE REPORT - VERY SLOW. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai Cyril Post your code if possible.....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drill down - styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai all.. I have a drill down report working pretty good which shows parent and its respective chil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hey JG, I could not write a dummy master as there is huge data. And the hold fine I create that com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Sure JG. I will give a try and will post my results in a day or two..Thanks for all your suggestions......

Hey JG, I cant make changes in the master file. And also some children exist in parent column too h......

Thanks Waz, I will try that. Doug, I am trying to get a tree structure showing parent on the top an......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tree structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hai, What would be the best way to show parent-child realtion in a tree structure (not accordian re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing hierarchies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Hey Tony, As I said in the above code, if I want to use G3.CHILD in the join, how do I use it. It g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing hierarchies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Enigma006
Does anyone have suggestions please?...

» Refine Search
» New Search